Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense company with about nine factories and several regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been accorded Navratna status by the Government of India.
Bharat Electronics Limited BEL Recruitment 2019- 2020
Steps How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2018:
- Step 1: Log on to Bharat Electronics Limited BEL official website.
- Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to download application form in prescribed format
- Step 3: Fill your essential information as per the instructions
- Step 4: Candidates Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size (If Required)
- Step 5: Pay the application fee as per the category (You may be levied the fees please read the notification)
- Step 6: Complete the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL ) Application Form with the required data.
- Step 7: Send it to the Address mentioned in the Notification or as per the instructions provided in the official notification.
BEL Admit Card 2018-2019:
Admit Card will be issued after the application process will over on the website. All Applicants can download your BEL PE Admit Card from official website through online mode.
BEL Result 2018-2019:
The organization Result will be declared after the selection process will over. The Result will be available on the official website.