South Indian bank has announced the vacancy for the post of probationary officer on their official site. Candidate can check the eligibility by reading the official link of the website link of which is provided below.
Candidate willing to apply for the job can apply before the 25th May 2018 by official website and forms of which are stared from 16th may 2018 after checking the official notification.
|Description of job||Job is for the post of probationary officer in south Indian bank one of India’s well-renowned bank|
|South Indian bank||South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 852 branches, 4 service branches,56 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1334 ATMs and 42 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India.|
Details of the job and its eligibility are mentioned regarding the age criteria, salary, official link information are provided below and the information mentioned below is as per the official notification of the P.O.
|No. of post||150|
|Name of organization||South Indian bank ltd.|
|Place Of Job||All across India|
|Opening Date||16th may 2018|
|Closing Date||27th may 2018|
*details regarding the last date of submission of form is subject to change as per the change in the official notification.
Qualification requirement: Candidates must have Passed 10th/12th & Graduation Degree with 60% for Probationary Clerk Posts
- General Category Rs. 800/- Rs.
- SC/ST category Rs. 200/- Rs.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Aspirants’ age should be maximum 25 years. (both days inclusive).Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates this is as per the official notification by the board regarding recruitment.
Mode of application: Online
|Opening date||16th may 2018|
|Closing date||25th may 2018|
Official notification link: South Indian Bank PO 150 Post Notification 2018
Important instruction regarding:
Candidate willing to fill the must read the eligibility norms of the employer provided as it is provided by the board by the board that any application not meeting up all the requirement will be rejected.
How to apply for the post:
- Candidates Log on South Indian Official web portal that is http://www.southindianbank.com
- Then press on of South Indian Bank 2018 Registration Form.
- Press on button apply now
- Candidates can fill up all the required information.
- candidate must read all the information provided there.
- Applicants upload all the important documents to the registration form.
- Affix the photograph and signature to the space assigned to it and press SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Keep the print copy of filled application form FOR FUTURE USE.