Supreme Court of India Admit Card 2018: Supreme Court of India Has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for The Post of Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant Recruitment 2018. Those Candidates who have Applied For this Recruitment Exam Can Download Admit Card Now. From Below Given Link.
JCA, Chamber Attendant Recruitment Admit Card 2018
|Examination Date – Aug – Sept 2018|
|Download Admit Card||https://jobapply.in/SC2017Attendant/SupremeCourt_Attendant_2017AdmitCard.aspx|
Download Supreme Court of India Admit Card:
- Step 1: First, candidates should go to the official website.
- Step 2: Search Supreme Court Jr. Court Attendant Admit Card 2018 link on website.
- Step 3: Click on admit card link.
- Step 4: Now admit card page will open on the screen.
- Step 5: Enter all detail like Registration Number, Date of Birth and Password.
- Step 6: After enter, click on the submit button.
- Step 7: Now admit card will appear on screen.
- Step 8: Download and take print out of admitting card for further process.
Supreme Court Jr. Court Attendant Admit Card 2018 Exam Pattern:-
- The exam will be objective type of question.
- Exam paper will be both Hindi & English Language.
- There will be 100 question asked in the exam.
- Each question will be equal marks.
- Exam duration will be 90 Minutes.
|Supreme Court Of India Contact and Address Details|
|Address:||Tilak Marg, Supreme Court, Mandi House, New Delhi, Delhi 110201|
|Established:||26 January 1950|
|Motto:||यतो धर्मस्ततो जयः ॥ (IAST : Yato Dharmastato Jayaḥ); Where there is truth (dharma), there is victory (justice)|
|Chief justice:||Dipak Misra|