About Telangana State Public Service Commission –
Hyderabad State has always been one of the prominent and sovereign states in India and inherits over 400-years of rich tradition and culture with exceptional finesse and historical significance. And the system of selecting young and superior talent for public services through a process of recruitment has been a trend in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mehboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869 – 1911). The Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Firman on 27th April 1947 imitating the model of British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Chairman and Members not surpassing four in number. The establishment of this Commission was a vital landmark throughout the Asaf Jahi rule which brought the complete regulatory machinery of civil services in the Nizam’s State in tune with the contemporary times. Thereafter the Hyderabad Civil Service was though of as a coveted and elite service. Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest and growing Public Service Commission in our country. It’s constituted vide GO Ms No. 43, GA (Ser.A) Department, dated 8th August 2014. The Commission provided with a deep-rooted and rich legacy of over 150 years of recruiting bright and young talent through selection. Telangana State Public Service Commission strive to make use of this heritage for selecting the best talents for restoring and resurrecting the magnificent past of Telangana.
Telangana State Public Service Commission primarily functions for the selection of the best and suitable candidates for various Government Post Appointments in the Telangana State.
Its other important and statutory functions are as follows:
Telangana State Public Service Commission takes up Direct Recruitment for the public services and posts with the affairs of Telangana State strictly. The commission works in accordance with the rules, orders and instructions announced by the government from time to time administering such recruitments.
The commission conducts written examinations / oral tests also which are mandatory for the selection of suitable candidates for various divisions of posts in the Telangana State as per the scheme and syllabus notified for these posts from time to time.
Half yearly examinations conducted by the commission for All India service officers, in Law, Language, and Revenue Subjects are held in the month of September & March every year.
The commission as committed by the government also takes up recruitments to the posts and services in respect of the Corporations, PSU, Local Bodies etc. owned by the State Government.
Commission approves of other statutory rules relating to the State and Subordinate Services. This means that the commission grants concurrence to the special rules / service rules / ad-hoc rules and / or amendments proposed by the Government. It also admits concurrence for compassionate appointments in special cases referred by the Government.
Recruitments by transfer or promotion are also accorded by the commission. This means the recruitment to a state service is made either by transfer from a subordinate service (from which such recruitment is normally made) or by promotion from such of the first gazetted categories( as are specified in the Third Schedule of the Public Employment).
Telangana State Public Service Commission is also tendering its advice to the government for the recommendations received from the Government on Disciplinary matters involving major penalties / fines.
The Commission conducts Departmental Examinations twice in a year i.e. in the months of May and November for the state government employees.
It is essential that the concurrence of commission maintains a temporary appointment for a period beyond 3 months and for the continuation of the same in Government Departments.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 –
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites ONLINE applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Class A) in Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, and Fisheries Department. The number of vacancies for the same are 251. Candidate can apply latest by 7th September 2016 at the commission’s official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
Please also note that the numbers of vacancies are subject to modification on the intimation being received from appointing authority.
It’s a great opportunity for all the suitable candidates if they fit in with the eligibility criteria. Don’t waste any more time and just grab the opportunity.
To get more information regarding the Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for the post of Veterinary Assistant such as How to Apply, Selection Methodology, Application Fee, Educational / Professional Qualifications, Important Dates and Links, Age Limitations, Pay Scale etc please read further as it’s all mentioned below on this page.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Job Details –
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
No. of Vacancies:
Rs. 37,100 – Rs. 91,450/-
The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry
its equivalent qualification
from any recognized University / Institution in India / abroad.
18 years to 40 years of age as on 1st July 2016
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates: 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process :
Selection of the candidates for the appointment to the Veterinary Asst. Surgeon Post will be made on the basis of two successive stages. Those are:
i) Written Examination (Objective) – Online / OMR based
ii) Oral Test in the shape of an Interview (this will be held only for those who qualify as per the Rules)
Final recruitment will be made on the basis of total marks put together of the written examination and the interview.
1. Only those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination in order of merit will be called for interview.
2. The minimum qualifying marks for the Interview / Selection are:
SC, ST, and PH 30% or as per the Rules.
The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC / ST / BC / PH at the discretion of Telangana State Public Service Commission.
3.Candidates will be selected and allotted to the Department / Service as per their rank in the merit list & as per their Zonal Preference against the vacancy and vacancies available.
4. Merely securing the minimum qualifying marks does not make any candidate eligible for being considered for the selection as that is just one of the criteria.
5. The absenteeism in any of the papers will automatically render the candidature of the applicant as disqualified. Hence, appearance in all the papers as per the rules is compulsory.
6. All the candidates need to produce their Original Documents and other particulars on the day of verification.
7. If a candidate fails to produce his / her essentially required certificates and original documents and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with those documents, then, the candidature will be disqualified / rejected without any further correspondence to the candidate.
8. As the candidature for Telangana State Public Service Commission recruitment is processed through Computer / Electronic devices, applicants are advised to furnish all the particulars in the Application Form relevantly and carefully. Make a thorough check before any submission as a mistake can result in your loss.
9. The posts / zones etc. preference made by the candidates in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but it does not bind or limit the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India.
10. The Commission, therefore, has all the powers to appointed / assign a candidate to any of the notified posts for which he / she is qualified and eligible. This is though subject to fulfilling the selection criterion.
11. Merely claiming for a preference of any zone for the allotment against vacancy does not award a right to selection for that zone in particular or any other zone in General.
12. The employment of selected candidates (other than the Physically Challenged candidates) will be subject to their medically fit conditions in the appropriate Medical Examination. They’ll be selected and if he / she is of sound health, active habits and is free from any bodily defect or illness.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- towards the Online Application Processing Fees.
- They also need to pay Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees.
The fees can be paid online through;
IMPS – Mobile payments.
- However, SC / ST / BC / PH / Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 years to 44 years with submission oo appropriate declaration) candidates belonging to the Telangana State have exemption from payment of the Examination Fee.
- Other states BC / SC / ST candidate are not exempted from the payment of Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are also not entitled to any kind of reservations.
Syllabus and Scheme of Examinations –
Paper – I:
General Studies & General Abilities
150 Questions 150 Minutes and 150 Marks
Paper – II:
Veterinary Science (Degree Level Only)
150 Questions 150 Minutes 300 Marks
Total Marks = 500
How to Apply for the Telangana State Public Service Commission Vacancy :
Interested applicants may apply for the recruitment vacancies Online through the official website at www.tspsc.gov.in starting from 19th August 2016 to 7th September 2016 and follow the step by step instructions given below.
- STEP 1:
Visit the official website http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill in the One Time Registration (OTR) application. The candidate has to perform the above step if not registered earlier, to obtain the Registration (TSPSC) ID.
While filling the same, candidates have to ensure that there aren’t any mistakes in the OTR application.
The Commission does not bear any responsibility for the mistakes made by a candidate.
- STEP 2:
Submit the OTR Application and Click on the link with Notification Number & Name.
Provide the Registration (TSPSC) ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Candidates need to verify the details as obtained from the One Time Registration database and displayed on their computer screens.
If any candidate wants to change his / her details they can go back to the official website and use the Edit OTR link.
In addition to the information obtained from the OTR database, notification specific details like Examination Centre, Qualifications, University Details, Eligibility, and Declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate carefully.
Preview and Edit facility is also available to make changes and submit the application for proceeding further to the next step of making online payment of the fees.
- STEP 3:
As soon as the applicant enters all the above mentioned details, he / she will be directed to the payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- STEP 4:
Applicant has to pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the mentioned online modes of payment.
Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment. For this purpose the candidate will be guided through then and there only.
- STEP 5:
After the fee payment, Application Form will be generated in a PDF format containing all the particulars furnished by the candidates.
The Registration (TSPSC) ID No. in the PDF Application Form has to be quoted for future correspondence / reference.
Make sure to take a print out of the PDF Application Form.
i) The details available with the One Time Registration database at the time of submitting the application will only be considered for the purpose of this notification.
ii) If any changes are made by the candidate at a later date, it will not be considered for the purpose of this notification.
iii) Typed / Hand written / Photostat copies / outside printed Application Form will not be accepted for this notification. Any such applications will automatically be liable for rejection.
iv) The applicants who are willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State should only apply.
v) For any technical issues related to the Online submission and download of Hall – Tickets you may please call at 040 – 23120301 or 040 – 23120302 (Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M and 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M). Candidates can also mail to email@example.com
You May Also Like To Read: