Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online : Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department Recently Invited to the Online Form for The Session 2018-19 Class 9, 10, 11, 12 and Dashmottar Scholarship for Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Certificate Courses. Those Candidates Who have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Form.
In case If you want to apply for the above scholarship, we are providing each every information which can be helpful to know Educational Qualification, Document Required, Application Fee, How to Apply and Important Links. Scroll down to read more about.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Form Details
|Courses||Online Application Start||Last Date Of Apply Online||Last Date Of Complete Form||Last Date for Submit Hard Copy To Institute|
|Class 9th-10th||01 July 2018||31 August 2018||31 August 2018||06 September 2018|
|Class 11th-12th||10 October 2018||10 October 2018||10 October 2018|
|Other Courses (Dashmottar)|
Educational Qualification Required to Apply For Scholarship:
- You Must Be Domicile in Uttar Pradesh.
- You Should Have Enrolled with School, College, Institute or University.
- Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled in Class 9.
- Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled in Class 10.
- Post Matric 11: Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11.
- Post Matric 12: Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12.
- Dashmottar: Enrolled in any UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Examination.
Document Required Fresh Candidate:
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet, Cast Certificate, Income Certificate, Bank Pass Book, Fee Receipt No., Annual None Refundable Amount, Enrolled No., Aadhar Card, Latest Passport Size Scan Photo.
- For Renewal Candidates: Please Use Last Year Registration No. to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
Application Fee: Free
Course Who Can Apply For This Scholarship: All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates are Enrolled in Session 2018-2019 in any Courses of Class 9 to UG, PG, Diploma Courses, Certificate or any Exam are Filled the Scholarship Form.
How to Apply: Below are the Details on how to apply for this scholarship
- Fresh Candidates: Those Candidates are Enrolled in this Year Or Not Filled the Scholarship Form in Last Year are Registered Yourself to as a Fresh Candidates.
- Renewal Candidates: Those Candidates are Enrolled in Previously Year and Required to ReFill the Scholarship Form in this Year Please Use a Renewal Candidates.
- Please Collect all Documents Before Apply Online.
- If You Have don’t Know Annual Non Refundable Amount Kindly Contact to Enrolled College.
- After the Complete the Application Process Submit the Form within 3 Days Complete Form.
- For More Details Read the Full Instructions.
|Detail Advertisement Link Pre Metric||http://scholarship.up.nic.in/GO_1819/pre%20matric%20time%20table.pdf|
|Detail Advertisement Link Post Metric||http://scholarship.up.nic.in/GO_1819/Time%20table%20OTI%202018-19.pdf|